- Member Rights and Restrictions
- Recurring Billing Policy
- Service Delivery
- Membership Warranty
- Support Policy
Listening to Calm Radio as a free user
- You will hear commercials and advertisements
- Audio quality is not available in HD audio quality
- Certain Calm Radio channels are not available to free listeners
- Adding nature sounds to music channels is not possible
- Playlist content is smaller than our membership playlists
Listening to Calm Radio as a paid or subscribed member
- Music is completely commercial-free and without advertisements or interruptions
- You can also listen to music content in HD audio quality
- Music playlists are much larger than our free public channels
- Adding nature sounds to music channels is available up to three additional Nature Sound layers
- All channels are available to members without restrictions
Basic Listening Requirements to Use Calm Radio
To use the Calm Radio, you will need:
- Working, consistent and adequate speed internet access.
- Computer or laptop with compatible internet browser.
- And/or an app-compatible mobile device or tablet with internet service or WiFi connection to an internet service.
- And/or compatible internet radio listed and tested under our compatible internet radios.
Any or all of the aforementioned requirements must meet the current system and compatibility requirements of Calm Radio's streaming service, which may change from time to time.
The latest and up-to-date equipment and operating system software for as computers or mobile devices, wifi modems and routers and consistent internet delivery service, from your internet provider or mobile data provider is also solely your responsibility.
a) Membership Access Rights
Calm Radio offers free listening to everyone from our website, various mobile apps, internet radios and other third-party web portals and apps. Listening free to Calm Radio channels will be considered your trial of any and all non-member Calm Radio services.
As a member of Calm Radio you agree to the Calm Radio - Terms and Conditions as defined on this page. You also agree you are entering into a binding contract with Calm Radio under the Terms and Conditions. Calm Radio Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice.
A purchase of a Calm Radio membership allows one single user to access our services. Additional licenses for additional users can be purchased at a substantial discount at the initial time of purchase of the primary membership.
Calm Radio occasionally offers Lifetime memberships. "Lifetime" will be defined as any of the following criteria:
- The duration of the purchaser's living life and non-transferable.
- In the event of any possible sale of Calm Radio, change of company name or domain name, change of ownership, every attempt will be made to negotiate the transfer of Lifetime memberships to the new entity.
- The duration of Calm Radio's existence as a company.
b) Membership Restrictions
When accessing the Calm Radio website, you may not:
- Share your login credentials with anyone.
- Reproduce, copy or distribute any and all copyrighted materials, including streaming music Calm Radio offers, text, artwork logos and any and all intellectual property materials.
- Capture or record any streamed music It is strictly forbidden by copyright law.
- Make Calm Radio's services available to any third party over a network where it can be used by others.
- Rent, lease or sublicense any of Calm Radio's services whether for profit or non-profit.
Violation of these policies is considered fraud and will result in immediate membership removal. We IP monitor multiple uses of your Username.
Calm Radio's fees are defined on our Memberships page and may change at any time without notice
Canadian taxes may be added additionally to membership fees for residents of Canada.
Members outside of Canada may incur a small International Transaction Fee from your credit card provider. These fees are solely added by your credit card processor and not in any way associated with Calm Radio.
a) As a convenience and membership price protection to our members, all memberships (with certain exceptions) are entered into automatic recurring billing. Your credit card or Paypal is re-billed automatically on the renewal date. Your original (non-trial) fee will never increase as long as you remain active in this membership plan.
- Trial memberships are for first-time members only and cannot be used twice by the same user.
- If your monthly membership was purchased with a trial period (1, 2 or 3 months), it means the trial period was offered at a very low reduced price. After this trial period, the price of your monthly membership will then resume at the standard monthly advertised fee.
- Monthly and Yearly memberships are renewed at the original purchase date non-trial fee and will never increase or change price in the future as long as you keep your membership active.
- All other memberships like 5 year or Lifetime (if offered) will not be entered into recurring billing and will be considered fixed term memberships.
b) Membership recurring billing fees are non-refundable once the transaction has been processed.
c) You agree that cancellation of your recurring billing profile will only be accepted by the following conditions or criteria:
- Cancellations will be accepted only before the recurring transaction has been processed.
- You may cancel using the My Account menu at the extreme top of the website, or
- By email and ONLY if confirmed by us in a return email reply confirmation to you.
- Telephone message cancellations are not accepted under any circumstances.
- You MUST keep a copy of any and all email correspondence regarding your cancellation as proof.
- Membership recurring billing fees are non-refundable once the transaction has been processed.
a) You agree to contact us first before initiating a dispute through your bank, credit card provider or Paypal. In the unlikely event there is an unintended billing error, we are more than happy to investigate and solve the issue cordially.
b) You agree that if you do initiate a dispute through your bank, credit card provider or Paypal, your membership will be suspended immediately.
a) We make every effort to deliver our music streams flawlessly to you on a 24/7 basis. Calm Radio's infrastructures are top tier, however there may be rare instances beyond our control when you might be temporarily interrupted, such as power outage, network delivery, datacenter breakdowns, system failures.
b) We reserve the right to add and/or remove channels from our listings at any time at our discretion.
a) Purchase of any Calm Radio membership is on an as-is basis, without warranty and not subject to refunds.
View our list of supported devices here.
Please double-check that your return email address is correct. Also, check your junk mail folder. In the unlikely event you don't hear back from us in 24 hours, please email us again.
When using Calm Radio's free email support, you agree to correspond with our Calm Radio Support Team with courtesy and respect, without the use of written abuse and/or profanity. Failure to adhere to these courtesy, abuse and/or profanity guidelines may result in immediate membership termination and forfeiture of any fees paid.
Customer Support Contact Information
675 King St. W, Suite 308
Toronto, ON, M5V 1M9