Let your creative instincts paint your own Multimix. Try adding different tonalities, high and low, for example add some Birds for the high frequencies, Whales for the middle frequency spectrum. Or try designing an "Outer Space" environment, using Earth, Delta Waves and Submarine. Your imagination is the limit!
Thank you for becoming a member of Calm Radio, an exciting, easy-to-use and unique listening platform with a beautiful fully-featured interface hosting over 250 great music and Atmosphere channels.
We have designed the dynamic Calm Radio multi-featured browser interface to be intuitive, easy to use and visually stunning, is available for any computer and compatible with all major browsers. Calm Radio's patented Multimix Player allows any listener the ability to create a custom atmosphere soundscape to enhance your listening pleasure.
Selecting a Channel and Logging in
- Open a browser and go to calmradio.com
- Click on the music note icon on the bottom bar
- You will see a list of Calm Radio categories and channels
- Click and choose a music category
- Double-click on your channel choice
- If this is your first time, you will be asked to enter the username and password you signed up with. It was also sent to you by email right after your membership purchase
- The Calm Radio Music Player will now open and start playing automatically
- Choose a music channel as your first channel...like Solo Piano (in the Acoustic category)
- Click on the "Add" button (just above volume fader 2)
- Choose any Atmosphere
- The number 2 volume fader will begin to rise
- Continue to add more Atmospheres and have fun!
There are a lot of great browsers these days, so we will list them in order of our recommended preference: