For Cambridge Audio internet radios that formerly userd the Stream-Magic.com web management portal, Calm Radio channels can be programmed directly to your radio using your internet browser.
Here is how to Calm radio URLs on your Cambridge device:
- Visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Under Internet Radio URLs, click "View Full Table"
- Choose either Direct URLs (preferred) or Port 80 URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into your web browser for your Cambridge Audio unit
- On your Cambridge player unit, be sure you have the latest firmware installed by navigating to Settings > Firmware > Check for updates
- Locate the IP address of your unit, either from the front panel (Settings > Network > Current Config, then scrolling through the details shown) or by pressing the "i" in the Players sections of the Connect app
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter the IP address of your Cambridge unit
Copy a Calm Radio channel URL from the list you downloaded earlier and paste it into the "Presets" field