Cambridge Audio internet radio models use the Stream-Magic.com web management portal. This makes it easy for you to add any or all of our Calm Radio's custom URLs into your Stream-Magic.com account which in turn, will show up on your internet radio's Presets menu
Here is how to set up Stream-Magic on your Cambridge Audio device:
- Visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Choose My Internet Radio URLs option from the side left menu
- Select View Full Table
- Choose either Port 80 URLs (preferred) or Direct URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into your favorites of your Cambridge internet radio’s Stream-Magic.com account.
To access extra features on your NP30 such as linking premium streaming services to your NP30, adding internet radio stations or simply editing, copying, re-ordering or deleting presets first you will need to set up a free account with Stream-Magic.com
Registering your NP30 with the Stream Magic web management portal
- Open Stream-Magic.com from an Internet browser.
- Click on the 'Register' link and follow the on-screen instructions to set up an account and to link your NP30 to this new account by entering your NP30s seven digit registration code
- On your device, find the 7 digit registration code which can be found in the 'Settings > Register' menu of the NP30 itself. Write this down.
- This is a unique code generated by the unit during the registration process.
- Note the key lasts for about 10 minutes, if you don’t use it in that time you will need to exit and re-enter this menu to get a new key.
- Your NP30 is now registered
- To add Calm Radio URLs, click on the Cambridge stream-magic.com "Presets" menu
- Then on the right side, look for the box that says "Add your own station to your Presets" (second box down)
- Simply add a channel name in the "Friendly Name" box...like "CALM RADIO - SYMPHONY"
- In the URL box, copy and paste a URL from the My Account menu you downloaded earlier
- On your Cambridge device, look under the Presets menu
For more information, please consult your user manual which can also be found at Cambridgeaudio.com