Newer Marantz receivers, using the HEOS platform, can connect to Calm Radio using Bluetooth and our mobile app for Android and Apple.
- Install the Calm Radio mobile app by visiting the Play Store (Android devices) or App Store (Apple devices)
- Pair your mobile device to your Marantz receiver (see your Marantz instruction manual to enable Bluetooth pairing, then select the Settings menu on your mobile device to select your Marantz receiver as the device to which you would like to pair)
- Once your mobile device is paired with your Marantz receiver, launch the Calm Radio app and enjoy the sounds as they stream to your Marantz.
Older Marantz internet radios use the radiomarantz.com web management portal to manually add Calm Radio’s custom radio station URLs. This is how you can add our Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality member URLs to show up on your radio’s INTERNET RADIO menu, which will then synchronize automatically with your radiomarantz.com account.
- Visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Choose "My Internet Radio URLs" from the bottom of the page.
- Select "View Full Table."
- Choose either "Direct Links" (preferred) or "With Port 80" Authentication URL Type 2.
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into your favorites of your Marantz interface.
- Next, you need to register for an account at radiomarantz.com
- You will need to add your custom Calm Radio URLs to the radiomarantz.com website either your device’s MAC address, or a registration code. Please check your internet radio's user manual.
- On the vTuner website, look for the "My Added Stations" menu.
- Click "Add Another Station" to create a new station entry.
- In Box 1, Add a Station Name like "CALM RADIO - Solo Piano"
- In Box 2, carefully copy any Calm Radio custom URLs you downloaded or had emailed into Box 2. You can use a High Medium or Low URL. High will require excellent high-speed internet bandwidth.
- In Box 3 add Canada for the Location
- In Box 4 add the genre, i.e...Classical, New Age, Atmosphere, Relaxation...
- Next line should be MP3
- Click the arrow to accept your entry
- On your internet radio, select or press the "Network" menu Then select or press the Internet Radio menu PLEASE NOTE: If the Internet Radio menu is already playing, hit the "Back" button
- Select the Added Stations menu. Your new Calm Radio channel will show up there.