Harman Kardon internet radios use the radioharmankardon.com web management portal to manually add Calm Radio’s custom radio station URLs. This is how you can add our Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality member URLs to show up on your radio’s INTERNET RADIO menu, which will then synchronize automatically with your radioharmankardon.com account.
- Visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Choose "My Internet Radio URLs" option from the side left menu.
- Select View Full Table.
- Choose either Port 80 URLs (preferred) or Direct URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into the MY ADDED STATIONS menu of your radioharmankardon.com account.
- Next, you need to register for an account at radioharmankardon.com
- You will need to add your custom Calm Radio URLs to the radioharmankardon.com website either your device’s MAC address, or a registration code. Please check your internet radio's user manual.
- On the vTuner website, look for the "My Added Stations" menu.
- Click "Add Another Station" to create a new station entry.
- In Box 1, Add a Station Name like "CALM RADIO - Solo Piano"
- In Box 2, carefully copy any Calm Radio custom URLs you downloaded or had emailed into Box 2. You can use a High Medium or Low URL. High will require excellent high-speed internet bandwidth.
- In Box 3 add Canada for the Location
- In Box 4 add the genre, i.e...Classical, New Age, Atmosphere, Relaxation...
- Next line should be MP3
- Click the arrow to accept your entry
- On your internet radio, select or press the "Network" menu Then select or press the Internet Radio menu PLEASE NOTE: If the Internet Radio menu is already playing, hit the "Back" button
- Select the Added Stations menu. Your new Calm Radio channel will show up there.