You can stream from any of Calm Radio's mobile or desktop apps to your Bose sound system simply by using all devices with Bluetooth or any Apple device with Airplay.
- How to Play any Calm Radio mobile app to your Bose using Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows) See the video
- How to Play Calm Radio to your Bose using Airplay (iPhone, iPad) See the video
- How to Play Calm Radio to your Bose to connect to any MAC or PC See the video
Bose Setup Using Airplay
With most newer models of Bose Radios, like the SoundTouch Music System, you can now set up your Bose to play Calm Radio channels using our free Calm Radio app and using Airplay from an AirPlay compatible device... like an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch...or iTunes player from your computer
After connecting the Wave SoundTouch music system to your Wi-Fi network, you can stream Calm Radio Apple apps from any AirPlay device on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download our free Calm Radio app from the App Store. Search "Calm Radio"
- Open and play any channel from the Calm Radio app on your AirPlay device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch...or iTunes player from your computer)
- On the Apple device, tap or click and select the SoundTouch system name assigned during setup. Tip: Adjust the volume on the device to 75 percent of maximum to ensure optimal volume control from the system.
- Start playing music from the music app.
- AIRPLAY appears on the Bose display followed by information on content playing.
For more information, see Page 14 of your SoundTouch user manual
Bose Setup Using Bluetooth
With certain models of Bose Radios you can also set up your Bose to play Calm Radio channels using our free Calm Radio app and using any Bluetooth-equipped device
- To pair with a Bluetooth® device, follow these steps:
- With the Bluetooth® device and the SoundLink® speaker both turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the speaker for three seconds to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth® indicator will slowly fade on and off approximately once every second to show the speaker is in discoverable mode
- Set your Bluetooth® device to "Discoverable." This will allow your device to discover the SoundLink® speaker
- On your device, locate the Bluetooth® device list. Select "Bose SoundLink" from the list
- If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 and press OK. Some devices also ask you to accept the connection. Your Bluetooth® device indicates when pairing is complete. The SoundLink® speaker indicates pairing is complete when the Bluetooth® indicator stops fading on and off and remains on