Amazon Alexa is a great way to listen to Calm Radio on your Echo, Dot or Tap. Perfect for all members and listeners alike!
Enabling the Calm Radio Skill
Please note: According to our research, the Amazon Alexa operates in English and German languages only but Amazon promises future language updates.
To enable Calm Radio's Skill on your Amazon Echo, please follow Amazon's instructions here.
- Open your Amazon Alexa app on your mobile phone
- Select Skills from the left side menu
- Enter "Calm Radio" in the search field
- Select Enable
On the next screen, you will be required to login with your Calm Radio account credentials
- To register for a free account, please use this link and select the top Register menu
- To become a member and get ad-free listening and HD listening, please use this link
Once logged in, you may now start to use Calm Radio's channels with your Alexa device.
How Play Calm Radio's Channels
Asking to play any Calm Radio channel on your Alexa device is easy!
Simply ask any channel by name:
- "Alexa, play Solo Piano on Calm Radio"
- "Alexa, play Baroque on Calm Radio"
- "Alexa, pause"
- "Alexa, play"
How to get the Amazon Alexa App Outside the US
Amazon has not yet offered the app for download on many non-US Play Stores but you can download it directly (referred to as ‘sideload it’) as an APK file.
Please visit these third-party pages for helpful tips: