Calm Radio's new dedicated Roku app is now available in the Roku App Store!
Adding Calm Radio To Your Roku
- From the Main Menu of your Roku player, select Streaming Channels.
- Select Search Channels and enter Calm Radio into the search field.
- From the list of search results, select the blue and white Calm Radio channel and press Add Channel.
- Once Calm Radio has been added, launch the channel by selecting Go to Channel, or simply return to the Roku Main Menu and select Home. Then select Calm Radio from your list of added channels.
- Once Calm Radio has launched, select the Settings menu.
- If you have already purchased a Calm Radio membership, select Log In and enter your Calm Radio username and password.
- If you do not have a Calm Radio membership, visit Calm Radio to sign up, or click Listen Free to listen without a membership.
Selecting Music is Easy!
Simply use the Up and Down keys on your Roku remote to navigate between music categories and use the Right and Left keys to scroll between channels.
If you require further assistance, please contact our Support Team at support[at]calmradio.com (please replace [at] with the @ symbol)