Many popular internet radios use the pioneer.vtuner.com web management portal to manually add custom radio station URLs. This is an easy method to add Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality commercial-free URLs into vTuner's MY ADDED STATIONS menu, which will then synchronize and automatically show up on your radio.
- First, please visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Select My Internet Radio URLs option from the side left menu
- Select View Full Table
- Choose either Port 80 URLs (preferred) or Direct URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into the MY ADDED STATIONS menu of your pioneer.vtuner.com account.
- Next, you need to register for an account at vTuner.com. Your device may use it’s own proprietary vTuner website, for example... pioneer.vtuner.com. Please check your device’s user manual for the exact web address. You can also visit CalmRadio’s “Internet Radios” menu on our website for more details.
- You will need to add to the vTuner website either your device’s MAC address, or a registration code. Please check your internet radio's user manual.
- On the vTuner website, look for the "My Added Stations" menu.
- Click "Add Another Station" to create a new station entry.
- In Box 1, Add a Station Name like "CALM RADIO - Solo Piano"
- In Box 2, carefully copy any Calm Radio custom URLs you downloaded or had emailed into Box 2. Choose any High Medium or Low URL. When copying, be careful not to add any blank spaces at the beginning or end of the URL.
- In Box 3 add Canada for the Location
- In Box 4 add the genre, i.e...Classical, New Age, Atmosphere, Relaxation...
- Next line should be MP3
- Click the arrow to accept your entry
- On your device, select or press the "Network" menu Then select or press the Internet Radio menu PLEASE NOTE: If the Internet Radio menu is already playing, hit the "Back" button
- Select the Added Stations menu. Your new Calm Radio channel will show up there.