Tivoli internet radios like the Network Radio use the tivoliportal.com web management portal to manually add custom radio station URLs. Once you update your tivoliportal.com account with Calm Radio's URLs, they will then appear in your Tivoli’s Internet Radio menu.
- Tivoli Models:
- All models
- Management Portal:
Here is how to use tivoliportal.com on your Tivoli internet radio device:
- First, please log in to the My Account menu at the extreme top of the CalmRadio.com website.
- Look for Tivoli in the lists.
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into your tivoliportal.com account.
- You will need to find your Radio ID to add to the Tivoli website portal.
- Hold "Menu/Select" on remote to go Main menu
- In Main menu select "Setting" and "Info"
- Radio ID is 12 characters long
- Next, you need to register for an account here: http://tivoliportal.com
- Register your radio in the menu on the left side of the Tivoli website called "My Radios"
- Once your radio is registered you need to add your special Calm radio URLs to your account
- Look for the "Add a station to your radio" menu on the left hand side.
- In Box 1, Add a Station Name like "CALM RADIO - Solo Piano"
- In Box 2, carefully copy any Calm Radio custom URL from the email we sent you into this box. You can use a High Medium or Low URL. High will require excellent high-speed internet bandwidth.
- Box 3 add Canada for the Location
- Box 4 add the genre, i.e...Classical, New Age, Atmosphere, Relaxation...
- Next line should be MP3
- Click "Submit"
On your Tivoli radio, look for the "Stations" menu...then "Internet Stations" ...then "My Added Stations". All you new Calm radio channels will appear in this menu