UPDATE: May 7, 2019. Sadly, the option to add custom URL’s has been discontinued by wifiradio-frontier.com.
Many popular internet radios use the wifiradio-frontier.com web management portal. This is an easy method to add Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality commercial-free URLs into the WIFIRADIO-FRONTIER.COM MY ADDED STATIONS menu, which will then synchronize and automatically show up on your radio.
Here is how to add our custom Calm Radio member URLs to wifiradio-frontier.com on your Auna radio:
- Visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Choose "My Internet Radio URLs" option from the side left menu
- Select View Full Table.
- Choose either Port 80 URLs (preferred) or Direct URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into your favorites of your internet radio’s wifiradio-frontier.com account.
- Next, register for an account at wifiradio-frontier.com.
- One of the first input fields required to create your account will be your radio Access Code (see below)
- From your radio, you will need the access code located at Internet Radio Mode --> Browse Station Lists--> Help --> Get Access Code.
- Write the Access Code down.
- Go the new account you created on the http://www.wifiradio-frontier.com website, then enter your Access Code, Email Address, New Password, and Radio Model in the fields provided.
- Select "Register".
- Once your account has been created, login to your wifiradio-frontier.com using your email address and password
- Next, Select the "My Added Stations" menu under the "My Account" menu.
- Select "Add Another Station"
- In the "Station Name" box, name the channel...for example..Calm Radio - Solo Piano
- In the "Station URL" box, paste your Calm Radio URL
- In the "Location" box, add Canada
- In the "Genre" box, you can add a category, like Acoustic, or Classical etc...
- Select "Type" box as "MP3"
- Finally, select the blue arrow to save your channel
- On your radio, you will now be able to find your new station under ‘MY ADDED STATIONS’