Many popular internet radios use the smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net web management portal. This is an easy method to add Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality commercial-free URLs into the smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net MY ADDED STATIONS menu, which will then synchronize and automatically show up on your radio.
Here is how to add our custom Calm Radio member URLs to calmradio.com on your Weckradio device:
- Visit smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net and register for a free account by selecting "Manage Favorites" > "Sign Up." If you already have an account, simply log in
- Connect your device by selecting "Connect New Device"
- Under "Share Favorites" select "Yes"
- Log into calmradio.com
- Click your profile picture
- Click "My Account"
- Scroll down to "Internet Radio URL's"
- Click "View Full Table"
- Look for "URL Downloads - Direct Links"
- Click the green circle beside "Authentication URL Type 2" (see below)
- Open the list of channels that you've just downloaded and search for a Calm Radio channels you wish to add to your radio (e.g. "Harp")
- Select your desired audio quality and carefully copy the associated URL (make sure it begins with "http" and ends with "==")
- Back at the smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net website, select "Favorites" > "Personal Streams" > "+ Personal Stream"
- Fill in the Station Title (e.g. Calm Radio - Harp) and carefully paste the URL that you've copied from your channel list into the "URL" field. (Remember to copy and paste the entire URL from "http" to "=="
- Press "Save Personal Stream"
- You will now be able to access the channels you've programmed on your internet radio. The channels are typically located in the "Internet Radio" > " My Added Stations" menu.