Noxon internet radios use the radio567.com web management portal to manually add Calm Radio’s custom radio station URLs. This is how you can add our Calm Radio's custom HD sound-quality member URLs to show up on your radio’s INTERNET RADIO menu, which will then synchronize automatically with your radio567.com account.
- First, please visit the My Account menu on the CalmRadio.com website.
- Choose "My Internet Radio URLs" option from the side left menu.
- Select View Full Table.
- Choose either Port 80 URLs (preferred) or Direct URLs and look for your Internet Radio's brand name
- Download or email the URLs you will need to enter into the MY ADDED STATIONS menu of your radio567.com account.
- Next, you need to register for an account at radio567.com
- You will need to add your custom Calm Radio URLs to the radio567.com website either your device’s MAC address, or a registration code. Please check your internet radio's user manual.
- On the vTuner website, look for the "My Added Stations" menu.
- Click "Add Another Station" to create a new station entry.
- In Box 1, Add a Station Name like "CALM RADIO - Solo Piano"
- In Box 2, carefully copy any Calm Radio custom URLs you downloaded or had emailed into Box 2. You can use a High Medium or Low URL. High will require excellent high-speed internet bandwidth.
- In Box 3 add Canada for the Location
- In Box 4 add the genre, i.e...Classical, New Age, Atmosphere, Relaxation...
- Next line should be MP3
- Click the arrow to accept your entry
- On your internet radio, select or press the "Network" menu Then select or press the Internet Radio menu PLEASE NOTE: If the Internet Radio menu is already playing, hit the "Back" button
- Select the Added Stations menu. Your new Calm Radio channel will show up there.